A Little Intro

Hello there! I'm Rounak speaking here!
You know me .. great ! .. Don't know. . .  read !
Hi. I was born at the dawn of Fourth of May 1998.. which makes me 16 years of age now. My family .. my parents, grandparents and thats it. We have my father as the daily earner. I started my first schooling at a nearby Vivekananda English Academy which was freshly a English medium school in that area. My parents transferred me to a (perhaps better) Aditya Birla Vani Bharati for my classes from One. I had been liking academics and more or less maintained a standard. Our batch has been giving versatile performance in all fields, from academics to sports to quizzes. Well, I decided to continue my Plus Two level studies at Shree Jain Vidyalaya, Kolkata. And there I am now writing this post before my Class XI Finals !
Have a Great Day !