Xiaomi's the best

Ya! I finally settled for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and I proudly believe that the decision was truly a justified one. The superphone was sold exclusively on Amazon.in that too through a flash sale every Wednesday. Even though initially wait listed, I managed to grab a piece(out of the very limited stock) and it was quite impressively delivered by Amazon Transportation Services quite within 6 days.
The phone's look was the thing I first fell in love with. Wooh! What a metal finish body! Bold and sturdy, with the camera, flashlamp and fingerprint scanner perfectly engineered, MiUI working like magic, a phone couldn't have been better at this price tag of 10k. Well, this was the first entry of Xiaomi into our home and that too with a bash.
I always keep alive strong hopes that one day I will be working hard to deliver such masterclass products. And that's such a phone ... that I won't have to replace again in the coming decade!