Help me write

I am currently a engineering enthusiast who spends most of his time these days on physics, chemistry and maths. Due to this, there has been some part of me in negligence of this blog.
This blog was created by me about three years ago with a view to publish good ideas that would help people do everything better. The entire look and feel of the blog was designed with effort by me. In the blog design, I preferred a minimalist approach rather than cluttering it with advertisements. With time, I introduced other topics to the blog and made original posts that put forward something new and interesting. To say again, all the articles are original on the blog, and if copyright material is posted, it is well mentioned. 
Now I make my 37th post by stating that I am in serious need of authors to keep this blog alive. There has been acute shortage of time and ideas due to which I am failing to make good posts on this blog. To be frank enough, I feel a lone author of a blog is lame enough. With this perspective, I request my readers to take the charge of writing articles and maintaining the ever-greenness of this blog. And yes, an important note, you don't need qualifications to be an author of this blog!
With love,
Rounak Datta

To participate with me, send an e-mail at rounakdatta12@gmail.com